For careers related questions and applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems. They should be comfortable providing technology solutions to employees and working closely with third party software companies to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones. This candidate should have strong cybersecurity knowledge and prior experience with cloud technologies, specifically Azure.
- Experience in Azure environment (VMs/Storage/Virtual Networks)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Active Directory (Domain Services/Certificate Services/DNS/DHCP)
- Experience with PowerShell
- Have working experience with Office365 (Exchange Online/Skype for Business)
- Some experience with Linux CentOS and Ubuntu
- Experience with network architecture design
- Experience with Cisco and Huawei switches and routers and Fortinet firewalls
- Scripting and programming skills is plus
- Must be able to speak Mandarin (Required)
- Windows/Mac/Linux OS support
- Create and maintain user accounts in MS AD
- Setup VMs/Storage/Virtual Networks on Azure Cloud
- Carry out day to day function on Office 365 portal.
- Ensure network stability and uptime
- Install and support new hardware and software
- Daily user supports
- Lead remote IT admins to resolve issues
- Keep track IT assets